Saturday, May 31, 2008

Nutrition Daily

Breakfast: 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites - (1.5)
1 ww tortilla - (1)
28g lf cheese - (2)
Lunch: 2 lf hot dogs - (2)
1 lite roll - (1)
Snack 1: 1 angel food cupcake - (1)
Dinner: grilled chicken - (3)
rice with veggies - (2)
corn - (1)
grilled peppers (0)
yello with 2 angel food cupcakes - (3)

And then it goes a bit downhill. I don't think it's too bad considering I was only at 17.5 pts above for the day. I made a cake for a bday party tomorrow, and I tested the frosting a few too many times. Luckily, I made it as lowfat as chocolate frosting can be, though. Then I had 3 slices of cheese from the cheese platter, and a stole a bunch grape tomatoes and cukes from the veggie tray. So, not too bad, but I definitely ate up the 7.5 pts I had remaining with that frosting. But, mmmmm, it was good!

No comments: